When Evolution responds with a "Forbidden", "unable to connect to 'calendar'" or "cannot open calendar: unexpected http status code 405" rejection, while trying to access a Google calendar, this is what you should do to fix it:
- First remove or disable UOA integration.
- Then use caldav method instead of Google (Or right click on primary calendar & select properties).
- In the URL field, set it to something like:
- Use your full user name for both username & email. Then click on find calendars. Enter your password.
- Select the desired calendar & click apply. It will appear in evolution.
- Repeat above steps for other calendars.