Fix Google Calendar Usage In Evolution
When Evolution responds with a "Forbidden", "unable to connect to 'calendar'" or "cannot open calendar: unexpected http status code 405" rejection, while trying to access a Google calendar, this is what you should do to fix it:
- First remove or disable UOA integration.
- Then use caldav method instead of Google (Or right click on primary calendar & select properties).
- In the URL field, set it to something like:
- Use your full user name for both username & email. Then click on find calendars. Enter your password.
- Select the desired calendar & click apply. It will appear in evolution.
- Repeat above steps for other calendars.
If you like this site or any of its content, please help promote it. Use the social media buttons below to help spread the word. Don't forget to post in the comments section.